So if negativity is punching at you this holiday season ask yourself what would Walker Texas Ranger do? You guessed it, round house kick that negativity with virtue J.
Merry Christmas and God Bless your 2017,-Miles
*The Culture Project has 3 different teams based in Los Angeles, Philadelphia and Toledo. To learn more, or book a talk on human dignity or sexual integrity you can find more here: www.restoreculture.com.
For those interested in working with the Culture Project look for them at the SEEK conference on January 3rd in San Antonio, Texas.Fun Questions
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- “Been asking myself that for last four years…still working that out…I would say a good husband/father…in 10-15 years I would like to have a good family and career…continuing to put my trust in God…want to continue helping people, helping people focus and be a Dream Manager where I help people get to where they most deeply want to be”
- Do you have a favorite Christmas tradition?
- “It is sort of a tradition, but more of a memory now: Going to Etzel farm down in Stayton and getting a Christmas tree…it would be a long drive and would take an hour to get it…it seemed forever searching and searching for a Christmas tree, but it was great doing it as a family”
- If you could describe 2016 in one word what would it be?
- “Astounding…in one year the Cavs, Cubs, Trump and the Beavs (Civil War football) won…who would have guessed that?”